Business initiative Technology for Success is switching its focus to help SMEs in the South West in the current situation.
Focusing on practical tips for businesses to implement now, the series runs weekly, with a 45-minute webinar starting Friday April 3 8.30am.
We’re going to cover
- IT & Tech
- People & HR
- Productivity & Resilience
- Communications & Marketing
- Customers & Pipeline
The Technology for Success webinar series is being delivered in partnership with local specialists Astley Media, Minerva Lifelong Learning, Commissioning HR, and Insight 6, and will cover a range of sectors – including those who cannot switch to remote working so easily.
Each webinar will cover an essential topic for businesses and be hosted by an expert in that field. Our experts include:
- Rhian Huxtable, Customer Experience Specialist, Insight 6, former Head of Retail Boots UK
- Alison Lambert MAPD, Dip M, Chartered MCIPD, Director & Strategic HR Consultant Commissioning HR, Chair of CIPD Devon and Cornwall
- Vikram Kamerkar, Partner, Minerva Lifelong Learning, former Director, Ernst & Young
- Dan Pritchard, CIPR Advanced Practitioner, MD Astley Media, Founder Tech South West
- Julian Wills, Tech and IT specialist, MD Timewade, Founder Technology for Success
We will also be gathering questions in advance to directly respond to people’s most immediate concerns.
The series builds on the Technology for Success programme which launched in Devon last year and has seen companies across the South West connect and look at how technology can underpin their business, helping boost productivity.
The following sessions have so far been confirmed:
- Friday 3 April: Essential Communications and Marketing for the ‘new normal’, led by Astley Media
- Thursday 9 April: Teamwork and Collaboration A Beginner’s Guide in a Virtual Environment, led by Minerva Lifelong Learning
- Friday 17 April: Technology IT & Tech for optimising dispersed organisations, led by Timewade
- Friday 24 April: Customer Experience Practical tips to relaunch your customer journey, led by Insight 6
Go to https://bit.ly/T4Swebinar for more information on the programme schedule and to sign up.