Sage Business Solutions
Maximise your Sage investment with an experienced and accredited Sage Business Partner.
As an accredited UK Sage partner for over 20 years, we know how to propel your business forward through complete business oversight, refined processes and the data to build margins and profit in every area.
Sage lets leadership teams achieve unrealised productivity gains and complete oversight across their business.
At Timewade, we offer the complete package: Sage 200, Sage CRM, Sage Solutions, Third Party Solutions.
We take the time to understand your business and processes to deliver the best Sage solutions.
Sage 200 uses the power of the desktop and the Cloud to support growing manufacturers, distributors, and business services. It helps you take full control, with complete visibility over operations across the business.
Discover more about how our Sage Business Solutions can support your business:
Accounting & Finance
Run a smarter, faster, more connected business with Sage 200.
Manage your accounts and more on the go. Sage combines the power of desktop with the freedom of the cloud.
- Fast-track your financials – insights on the go to respond to opportunities fast
- Stay on track with invoicing and ensure you are paid on time by connecting Sage 200 with your bank account
- Manage multiple companies and access key insights and reports on the go
- Work anywhere, anytime by using the Cloud to access, manage and share your data
- Gain efficiencies by creating workflows that automate time-consuming business tasks and processes across applications and services
- Enhance collaboration by connecting Microsoft 365 to Sage 200
Discover how Sage 200 can support your Accounting and Finance systems. Contact Timewade today.
Warehouse & Distribution
Run an agile and efficient warehouse to reach your business potential.
Manage your supply chain, stock and more on the go. Sicon Barcoding, Warehousing and Distribution solutions are fully integrated with Sage 200.
- Sicon Barcoding and Warehousing solution is integrated in real time with Sage 200 Stock and Order Processing modules
- Tilted Pack Bench solution improves picking, packing and dispatching speed and efficiency
- Integrate with leading UK couriers, to automate how you ship different items by weight, value, destination, promotion
- Sicon Distribution improves costing, reduces stock holdings, manages seasonal trends, increases telesales productivity and incorporates sales forecasting within future stock projections and suggested purchase order creation
Discover how Sage 200 can support your Warehouse and Distribution processes. Contact Timewade today.
Manufacturing Resource Planning
Plan your manufacturing resources and reach your business potential.
Manage your manufacturing resources processes. Sicon Manufacturing, Works Order Processing, Shop Floor Data Capture and Material and Resource planning modules are fully integrated with Sage 200.
- Sicon Manufacturing modules for Sage 200, integrated with Stock, BOM, Sales and Purchase Order Processing. Material and Resource Planning provides suggested works orders and purchase orders plus a rough cut capacity plan at labour and machine levels
- Sicon Works Order Processing is designed specifically for Sage 200, integrating with BOM and Stock Control. It provides enhanced functionality to the Sage 200 BOM module and is an ideal addition for manufacturers who need a simplified stock allocation and issuing process with the ability to amend works orders during assembly
- The Sicon Shop Floor Data Capture App links to both the Sicon Works Order Processing and Job Costing modules to allow real time capture of Operation progress and elapsed times. With the option of creating a route card with barcodes for each operation you are able to simply scan on and off an operation to capture the elapsed time and update the progress of the operations within each of these Sicon products
- Material and Resource Planning is designed specifically for Sage 200. Based on material demand from sales and purchase orders, forecast sales orders, free stock and min stock levels plus the Sicon Works Orders module, a list of suggested works orders and suggested purchase orders are created. Weekly labour and machine capacity demand is created from Works Orders and generates a rough cut capacity plan
Discover how Sage 200 can support your Manufacturing Resource Planning. Contact Timewade today.
Customer Relationship Management
Never miss an opportunity to sell smarter and more efficiently.
A highly functional CRM solution for company, contact, case, opportunity, tasks, notes and reminders, all fully integrated with Sage 200. Includes customer classification, opportunity management with sales territories, targets and dashboards, case management with tracking workflow, customer drop-off alerts and outlook style pop-up reminders. For users outside of Sage there is also a mobile App and web version to ensure every user is always connected.
- Create Company and Contact records for prospects records
- Create opportunities from Sage 200 quotes and track quotes through to orders with lost / won statistics
- Manage Project based opportunities where multiple clients may request the same quote for a single project
- Keep notes and actions completed or set task and pop-up reminders for yourself or other users on sales orders, purchase orders, stock item or other Sage 200 modules
- Notification to salesperson of accounts that have falling sales activity based on configurable rules
- Mobile App for external sales personnel
- Direct integration with Mailchimp for marketing campaigns
Discover how Sage 200 can support your Customer Relationship Management. Contact Timewade today.
Business Process Automation
Automate your business processes and purchase invoices to reach your business potential.
Automate your Business Processes.
- Use automation processes to gain efficiencies across your business
- Tilted Channels Module is a award-winning Sage 200 integration software, providing a fully customisable integration tool for your business, integrating sales orders, shipments and inventory between Sage 200 and online retailers including Amazon, Ebay and ecommerce
- Sicon Documents Invoice Automation processes supplier invoices to the purchase ledger and matches to the relevant purchase orders
Discover how automation can support your business and purchase invoices processes. Contact Timewade today.
Sage Support Services
World-class support at all times with measurable business benefits.
As a trusted business partner and valued advisor to your company, we develop a close working relationship with key members of your team. We work closely with you to deliver a customised service to ensure you get the most out of Sage 200.
- Work with you to fully understand business needs and objectives and deliver a service customised to your requirements
- As your trusted technology partner we use our knowledge of the market and understanding of your goals to make recommendations to improve business performance
- Our team is chosen for their customer service and communications skills as well as their technical expertise
- We always speak in plain-English. From day one our service desk is available to all users, making sure your teams receive the support they need
- Access to a dedicated Account Team and Support Team backed up by experienced and knowledgeable Business Specialists who develop a thorough understanding of your needs
- As your business changes and grows your Account Team will work with you to adapt Sage 200 to support your business over time
Discover how Sage 200 can support your business. Contact Timewade today.
“We are like minded partners. We get the core IT skills plus all the extra abilities. It feels like a real bonus.”
Ready to boost your business growth?
Contact Timewade to arrange a Sage demonstration and to find out more.