Updated April 2022
Who we are
Timewade Ltd is a Managed Service Provider, providing IT support and services and Business Management Solutions. Timewade is a limited company (number 01866704) whose registered address is Winslade House, Winslade Park, Clyst St Mary, Exeter, EX5 1FY.
The Purpose of this Policy
Timewade respects the privacy of our business customers, our business partners and all visitors to our website and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679.
What is personal information?
Who this policy refers to:
- Anyone visiting our website
- Our IT and Business Management Service Users
- Any service we provide you to meet the obligations of our contract (s) including but not limited to our IT Support and Sage Support, Consultancy, Development and Projects
Service users through a 3rd party
Any service we provide on behalf of our Business Partners
We collect several types of information from and about our website visitors:
- You make contact with us via our ‘Get in touch’ form on our website, where we will collect your name, business email address, business name and business telephone number
- You sign up to our newsletter, where we will collect your name and email address
- You report an issue with our website, via email or telephone
- You complete a survey, where we will collect your name and email address
- You enter a competition or take advantage of a promotion or demo that we are running, where we will collect your name and email address
Timewade also collect information from third parties in connection with use of our website. Timewade use Google for analytics and reporting to measure the effectiveness of our website and our marketing activity and to identify areas for improvement.
We may also collect details about your website visit including, but not limited to, your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website.
- Recognise you when you return to our Website.
- Track when you respond to our surveys.
How We Use Information Collected about You
We may use the information that we collect about you to:
- Improve our website.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from contacting us using our Get in Touch form or by telephone/email
- Present our website and contents properly
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems with our website.
- Track your browsing behaviour, such as the pages you visited over time.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, such as surveys, demo’s and competitions when you choose to do so.
- We may send you educational emails and updates that your business should know about
If you do not wish to have your email address used for promotional purposes by Timewade, you may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by us or contact us directly.
How we share information collected by you
As a general rule, we don’t share the information that we collect from you, unless there is a legitimate reason, such as to:
- Comply with any court order or legal obligation
- Protect either our or others rights and property or to ensure our or their safety
Transfer outside the EU
Your data will remain in the EEA and it will not be transferred internationally.
Links to other websites
Please note, that by using any part of our website, you accept and agree to our privacy practices.
You may request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us in connection with our Website by contacting us – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make every reasonable effort to respond to such requests for correction or updates to personal information with undue delay.
How we obtain Information about You:
As a business customer of ours, you will provide us with various types of general information for all billing and contracting purposes, including but not limited to: –
- Customer’s company name and address
- Employee/User Names
- Business Telephone/Mobile Numbers
- Business email addresses
- Bank details, VAT number
- Purchase orders/history
In addition we also collect information and correspondence via email or telephone that our business customers and their users/employees may submit to us in connection with our IT Support and/or Sage Support services or other requests related to our any other service we provide.
We may also receive Information from our business partners/third party service providers in connection with our business customers who subscribe to our IT Services/ Business Management Services.
We have implemented procedures and policies together with suitable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information obtained either through our website or in connection with the provision of our IT and Sage Services, from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Access to your Network or Systems by Timewade Ltd, will be for explicit and legitimate purposes only, such as where you have provided consent in response to an event/issue raised by yourselves, where we have been alerted to an event or issue directly through our monitoring agents, and as required to meet the obligations of our Support contracts.
It may be necessary to manually backup or take a copy of our customer data when responding to an issue or request or working on a project, upgrade or development work (consent will be obtained if not already held). Data obtained for these purposes, will be deleted from Timewade systems no later than 7 days after the work is confirmed as completed. We will not store this data for any longer than is necessary.
If you are a service user, your information will be held for as long as you continue to use our services.
We use various systems and solutions to ensure we can continue working and supporting our business customers in the best possible way. Your data may be shared with our 3rd party service providers/Business partners. We have contracts in place with these providers and they will only process your personal data under the terms of the contract and will not sell, share or use for marketing purposes.
Your rights can be exercised in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679.
- To be informed – We must make available this privacy notice with the emphasis on transparency over how we process your data.
- Access – You are entitled to find out what details we may hold about you and why.
- Rectification – We are obliged to correct or update your details.
- Erasure – This is also known as the request to be forgotten.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress the processing by us of your personal data.
- Data portability – You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data that you have provided to us.
- Object – You have the right to object to us processing your data in relation to direct marketing and or profiling.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – We do not use automatic decision making or processing.
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk/concerns