Communications in a crisis, what brands should be focusing on right now and redesigning services for the ‘new normal’.
These were just some of the issues covered in the first session of our Technology for Success Essential Guidance for SMEs webinar series.
The free weekly programme gives SMEs in the region practical things they can do now to adapt to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis.
This morning’s session – on the topic of Essential Communications and Marketing for the ‘new normal’ – was attended by 40 delegates across a range of business sectors including legal, recruitment and utilities. It was led by Dan Pritchard, managing director of Astley Media and founder of Tech South West.
Dan gave his insight into communications and marketing in such uncertain times, and how brands need to focus on understanding the needs of their employees and customers, and helping them in any way they can, whilst recognising how tough that can be in such difficult times.
Delivered in 45 minute sessions every week, and hosted by a range of experts from different fields, the webinar series provides digestible, actionable guidance to help business leaders steer their organisations through the uncertainties ahead
Next week’s session – on Thursday April 9 – will be hosted by Vikram Kamerkar of Minerva Lifelong Learning and Roy McFarlane of Total Productivity Solutions. They will lead an interactive session on the subject of Teamwork and Collaboration: A Beginner’s Guide in a Virtual Environment. With businesses having to rapidly adapt their working processes to the exigencies of remote working, Vikram and Roy will explore concrete solutions for individuals as they bridge the gap between the office and home.
Sessions in the series are as follows:
- Thursday 9 April: Teamwork and Collaboration A Beginner’s Guide in a Virtual Environment, led by Minerva Lifelong Learning
- Friday 17 April: Technology IT & Tech for optimising dispersed organisations, led by Timewade
- Friday 24 April: Customer Experience Practical tips to relaunch your customer journey, led by Insight 6
- Friday 1 May: Surviving the Digital Pivot, led by Stephens Scown
- Friday 15 May: Human Resources: Essential HR for SMEs in the ’new normal’, led by Commissioning HR
To sign up for any or all of these sessions visit : https://bit.ly/T4Swebinar