The latest Sage 200cloud enhancements are due for release in February 2019 and in keeping with their previous enhancements the new release reflects Sages’ 3 key themes of connected data, customer experience and simplicity.
Some of the highlights include:
- GoCardless – Full launch, set up and collect direct debits from within Sage 200cloud
- Office 365 – Flow examples, tailor automation of customer business processes.
- Office 365 – Power Apps, build custom business apps, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Purchase Requisition – Enhancements to the purchase requisition workflow
GoCardless – Full Launch
- Set up Direct Debit from both invoices and directly within the product.
- Remove the pain of late payment.
- Improved Cash Flow.
- Greater predictability of cash position.
Making Tax Digital
- New system admin setting to enable MTD compliance.
- Previous MTD compliant versions of Sage200cloud required BP/Sage assistance to activate
- Allowing simpler onboarding for MTD.
Improved Audit Capability
- Capture user actions taken on key data.
- Support any customer internal audit processes.
Purchase Requisition Enhancements
- Mandatory Nominal Code/Supplier Account.
- Combined Budget Selection.
- Order of Budget in Combined Budget Lookup in alphabetical order.
- Search for a combined budget.
- Restrict access to Authorise/Authorise & Generate Orders Options.
- Cancel Purchase Request when cancelling/removing Purchase Order.
- Amend a rejected Purchase Request.
- Authoriser to amend Purchase Request.
- Workspace improvements.
Microsoft Power Apps Connectivity
- Ability to develop a customer-specific application, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Expanding access to key Sage 200cloud data – saving businesses time.
Microsoft Flow Connectivity
- Ability to automate & integrate Sage 200cloud into customer business processes
Warehouse on Free Text Items
- Non-stock holding customers often use warehouses to represent departments or locations within their business. This feature enables customers to use this information for purchases via free text items