It’s not going to be easy, but without a plan based on your priorities, it’s going to be so much harder.
We know that planning improves business performance. But the greater the uncertainty, the harder SMEs find it to plan ahead. But of course that’s also the reason why planning becomes even more important.
Focus on what you can control, and those changes, be they small or large, start to add up.
We’ll be discussing what that plan should include at the T4S SME Live Summit
A panel of experts will be discussing what SMEs should be doing now to maximise opportunity and minimise risk.
The Summit is 10.45am – 12noon on Thursday July 2 and is free, but places are limited. To book https://bit.ly/T4S_SME_Live_Summit
Run by Timewade as part of the successful Technology for Success business support programme for SMEs in the South West, the panel includes:
- Julian Wills, Tech and IT specialist, MD Timewade, Founder Technology for Success
- Dan White, Technology, Innovation and Growth Specialist & Director of Business Services at Bishop Fleming Chartered Accountants
- Dan Pritchard, CIPR Advanced Practitioner, MD Astley Media, Co-founder Tech South West
- Vikram Kamerkar, Partner, Minerva Lifelong Learning, former Director, Ernst & Young
- Rhian Huxtable, Customer Experience Specialist, Insight 6, former Head of Retail Boots UK
- Alison Lambert MAPD, Dip M, Chartered MCIPD, Director & Strategic HR Consultant Commissioning HR, Chair of CIPD Devon and Cornwall
- Tom Chartres-Moore, Associate solicitor in the IP and IT team at Stephens Scown, head of the firms’ food and drink team and a non-executive director of Food Drink Devon
We’ll be asking what are the actions that companies need to take right now to come out of this better?
All delegates will have the chance to put questions to the panel and will be given a free SME Roadmap to Recovery checklist to help you as you progress your Roadmap to Recovery through 2020.
If you missed any of the seven episodes in T4S ‘Season One’ they are available on YouTube: https://bit.ly/T4SCatchUp.