• 31 days annual leave, rising to 33 days (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Your birthday off every year
• Company subsidised pension
• Excellent colleague and client retention
• Learning and development scheme with opportunity to complete IT qualifications
• Use of the latest technology
• Discounted rates on technology products
• Great team culture and environment
• Employee and client referral scheme
• Summer, Christmas and other regular team social events
• Established for 36 years +
• Modern offices with excellent facilities such as café, showers, nursery, restaurant, gym,
sports pitches, woodland walks, and soon to arrive leisure centre
• Free parking
At Timewade we are proud to be one of the South West’s longest established providers of IT solutions. As a family run Managed Service Provider, our commitment is to have a complete understanding of our client’s businesses so that we can empower them to use technology to boost performance and deliver brilliant results.
As an Apprentice Centralised Services Analyst, your primary role will be to work with the Centralised Services Analyst to reduce client risk and minimise reactive service requests, through management of automation tools to create a highly effective IT environment.
You will provide remote reactive technical support across our South West client base. Working closely with other team members to respond to & resolve client IT issues via telephone & email. This role will be primarily based in our Head Office in Exeter. There may be occasional requirement to travel to client sites to provide emergency support and for training purposes.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to build excellent client relationships.
As a tight-knit team, we firmly believe in multi-skilling and you will have opportunity to work closely with others.
Forged by our team, the Timewade values represent who we are, how we work and the high standards we consistently strive for and achieve: Build partnerships, Be Professional, Be a Leader, Drive Results, Be Brilliant and get things done Today not Tomorrow.
Progression opportunities include, Centralised Services Analyst, Service Desk Analyst & Technology Success Analyst. Projects Specialist.
It is anticipated that 50% of your time will be completing Centralised Services tasks and 50% of time resolving reactive issues for clients via our Service desk.
1. Installing updates, patches and fixes to internal and external software and hardware
2. Tools Management –– to enable patch management, monitoring, automated maintenance,
automated alerting and other services
3. Monitoring the performance and capacity of systems using a variety of tools. Look for and
resolve hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions.
4. Carefully tracking and documenting all issues and resolutions in detail.
5. Assisting with specific automation projects as defined by the Operations Director
6. Event management review
7. Ownership of service desk reporting tools, including writing new reports, providing monthly
reports of KPI’s and measurements as required.
8. Assistance in writing root cause analysis documents
9. Respond to & resolve client IT issues via telephone & email
10. Ensure technical documentation of clients are up to date with any new information gathered during reactive support
11. Communicate technical information to non-technical users in plain English
12. Gain an understanding of our clients use of their line of business applications
Skills and attributes
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent telephone manor & customer service skills.
- Have demonstrable methodical problem solving skills.
- The ability to work within set guidelines
- Be a keen learner
- Display a willingness to provide assistance with a wide range of tasks
- An organised approach to work
- Be committed to personal development and willing to undertake training as required by the business
- Be committed to quality and excellence
- The ability & confidence to go and find the solution to an issue that you may not have resolved before